ISO 9001:2015 is the most recent version of the ISO 9001 Standard. It was officially published and released on September 15, 2015, and includes major revisions and minor clarifications of requirements that improve the standard’s consistency. Most of the revised requirements are still applicable to all organizations regardless of size, type and product. ISO 9001:2015 still drives continual and consistent development of product to meet and enhance customer satisfaction by conforming to quality standards. ISO 9001:2015 certification also still allows an organization that does not perform design and development to receive certification body exclusion if they are pursuing ISO 9000 certification. We provide both Turnkey Consulting and Quality Management System Support Services.
Quality Management Systems You Can Trust
One of the fundamental requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for quality management systems is to establish, document, implement and maintain your organization’s quality management system. We are currently running a 9001:2015 Quality Management System conversion offer to help our customers get started heading their QMS transition in the right direction. Our conversion offer is applicable to new Silicon Valley CA clients only at this time.
In addition to our implementation services we can help you determine your readiness for certification to ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001:2015 is a fundamental quality management standard. It is implemented to ensure and enhance conformity of quality in your organization through your organizational:
- Process development
- Management system techniques
When you are ISO 9001:2015 certified, you must maintain consistency with ISO 9000 certification requirements and improve your businesses. The ISO 9001:2015 standard includes requirements that address Scope, Normative References, Terms and Definitions, Context of the Organization, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Evaluation and Improvement.
If you still are not sure of the value of ISO 9001:2015 certification, remember all the ISO 9001:2015 sections are in alignment with most company’s operations and their pursuit of ISO 9000 certification. ISO 9001:2015 opens the door for improving your company’s objectives, reducing operational costs providing better control, improving planning and managing supply chain events, and strengthening your company’s mentor and training systems. The ISO 9000 Group can guide your management team through the aforementioned opportunities, and provide the training and resources needed to improve your existing certification or help you acquire ISO 9001:2015 certification successfully.
Surprising Benefit of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
The key to obtaining ISO 9001:2015 certification is the same for any organization, regardless of size or scope: documentation or records. All organizations generate records from their work processes. Documents and informational records (objective evidence) are an integral part of the organizational activities, processes and systems. Documents and informational records help in the following ways:
- Managing risk
- Responding to customer needs quickly
- Improving marketing efforts by using gained intelligence to respond to the local or global competitive market
The ISO 9001:2015 documentation process is therefore, valuable to any organization because documentation can be used in many ways:
- Improve decision making and thus management
- Improve productivity, consistency and quality
- Help with resource management, cost control, accountability, statutory compliance and legal protection
- Serve as a source of corporate memory
Essentially, the documentation created when seeking ISO 9001:2015 certification can be considered as a strategic knowledge base to support your business operations. You can be sure that ISO 9000 certification is worth the effort. We can help you understand ISO 9001:2015 and assess whether your organization is a strong candidate for certification. Please complete our request for service questionnaire, and we can answer some of the following questions for you:
- What is QMS (Quality Management Systems) certification?
- How should I utilize a Registrar for Success?
- How much time does this take if our organization did the work ourselves?
- Why customers may want our company to be certified?
- What are the benefits of being certified?
- What steps do you take to establish a QMS system?
- How long does a QMS turnkey project take from beginning to certification?
- What does an ISO consultancy and training organization actually do that makes the process quicker, less stressful and easy for us?
- What does QMS certification cost?
- What does our price quote contain in regard support?
- Other FAQ(s) Frequently Asked Questions that you might have.